- Here, you can find an extensive collection of resources regarding staying safe online and on the street: https://survivorsagainstsesta.org/about-safety/
Screening 101 for Working Online, from SWOP Chicago
Tricks of the Trade: Health and Safety on the Job, Specific to Engaging in Street-Based Work, L Synn Stern
Harm Reduction and Sex Work: Ask Ms. Harm Reduction
What to do if you’re stopped by police, ICE or the FBI from the ACLU
- For specifically tech and online related advice, see: https://survivorsagainstsesta.org/tech-advice/
Electronic Frontier Foundation’s Surveillance Self-Defense: Tips, Tools and How-tos for Safer Online Communications
Tech Safety Tips from @TheHarlotAdvocate Consolidating info and moving to safer platforms for communication.
Post-SESTA/FOSTA Self-Censoring for Twitter, Reddit, and other Social Media (Reposted) Liara Roux talks to Tits and Sass about how to pull your info from social media.
Turn Location Services and GPS on or off on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch From Apple Support.
- For resources regarding interactions with law enforcement, see: https://survivorsagainstsesta.org/know-your-rights-law-enforcement/
- For harm reduction and streetwork-specific resources, see: https://survivorsagainstsesta.org/safety-and-screening-101/
- For hotline support, see: https://survivorsagainstsesta.org/hotlines-for-support/